Smart Lipo of the Flanks. New York City, NY

I decided to have smart Lipo of the flanks to help...

I decided to have smart Lipo of the flanks to help change my boxy appearance. I have recently lost a lot of weight, but my shape wasn't changing no matter how much I moved or how little I ate. I consulted with Dr. Sterry about abdominal Lipo, but after 4 children he didn't recommend it. The skin quality may not produce a good outcome. Since my belly was flat, he suggested that smart Lipo of the flanks would change my shape and give me the curves I was looking for. I was so thankful for the advice and scheduled that day. I had my procedure Monday-he also preformed a breast lift. I was really stiff the first two days, no pain. The last few days have just been soreness. The swelling has gone down and I am no longer stiff. The bruising isn't horrifying and the incision sites are barely visible! I cannot wait to see the final results!!
Thomas Steery

I love Dr. Sterry! He is patient, knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. Seriously! His staff is incredibly helpful and I am so happy I went with Dr. Sterry.