Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty with Dr. Norman Pastorek. New York City, NY

I was profoundly disappointed in my experience...

I was profoundly disappointed in my experience with Dr. Norman Pastorek and wish I'd chosen a different doctor. I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty about five years ago to straighten my septum and open a collapsed nostril that was impairing my breathing. Long story short, my nostril is still collapsed, my breathing is no better than it was, and cosmetically my nose looks worse, as there is now an asymmetrical drooping of the columella that wasn't present prior to the surgery.

Added to that, I explicitly asked Dr. Pastorek not to break my nose, and he assured me he wouldn't -- yet he did anyway.

But the worst part of all was that when I asked to see him three years after my surgery in hopes there might be something he could do, I was told I'd be charged a standard consultation fee for the visit as if I were a new patient.

I'm now in the process of looking for another surgeon to repair his work.

I know he has a good reputation, and I know that even the best surgeons make mistakes, but when all was said and done I was left looking and feeling worse, and the manner in which I was treated by Dr. Pastorek and his staff only added insult to injury.

Please do your own research.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon