Rhinoplasty After Many Years - New York

Dr. Weintraub and his team are phenomenal! I had...

Dr. Weintraub and his team are phenomenal! I had been wanting rhinoplasty for many years and in recent years my breathing was getting worse. After a cat scan, I finally decided to take the plunge and go for it. There are so many plastic surgeons in nyc it can be a daunting task to find one that is right for you. I did meet with someone else who was very well qualified but once I met Dr. Weintraub I just knew he was my doctor. On his first consultation he took about an hour to explain everything to me and he was not pushy at all. He asked that I think about it but I immediately made a follow up appointment. This is a man who truly has a passion for what he does. I am 3 weeks in and I am so happy with my results! My septoplasty turned out to be more complicated than originally anticipated and Dr. Weintraub worked for hours in the OR. Everything is done in his office (he has a hospital grade facility that puts most OR's to shame) Laura was absolutely wonderful in answering my questions both pre-op and post-op. I am so happy I made this decision. Look no further....Dr. Weintraub is an incredible surgeon!
New York Plastic Surgeon