Terrible Nose Job/ Rhinoplasty - Manhattan, NY

Dr. Sadeh an outstanding doctor?? Where did that...

Dr. Sadeh an outstanding doctor?? Where did that come from. As far as I know, this Dr has such poor and terrible skills. In the operating room and outside.The only reason people go to him is because he is cheaper than others. Off course, because he knows there's far better doctors in NYC or elsewhere. Unfortunately, I went to his office and after that Mikal was like a flea! ( his secretary/wife which mainly texts and when we did speak on the phone, I would always hear a child in the background so Im guessing she works from home, so unprofessional) So she insisted and convinced me to have the procedure with him, assuring me that he would do a good job and he was talented. Nowadays I REGRET that decision. My nose is DEFORMED, pinched (like a pigs nose), one nostril bigger than the other, barely breath through my right nostril and so many other issues. If only I knew. Once they have your money, you're no longer an interest to them and you're on you're own. The only reason Im writing this review is because I don't want others to go through this TERRIBLE experience. So, have that in mind. Now, I'm going to need a revision and I wouldn't go with him to have surgery again even if they paid me.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon