Rhino Revision - New York City, NY

I had a previous rhinoplasty that turned out...

I had a previous rhinoplasty that turned out asymmetrical. I wanted to correct the symmetry, which had become more pronounced in the last few years. I felt any improvement would be beneficial, but was overjoyed with the outcome, which far exceeded my expectations. I was told my particular case was moderately difficult, but Dr. Pearlman did an incredible job. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and would encourage anyone with a problem they'd like to correct to contact him. My nose is perfectly aligned with my face and natural looking. Awesome job!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearlman and his office staff was extremely professional, thorough and considerate of all questions. From the first step to the last, I felt extremely comfortable and valued. All office visits were pleasant and long enough for any and all questions I had. Dr. Perlman is an outstanding doctor in both expertise and patient care.