Revision Eyelid Surgery - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

See my face lift review under my profile. ...

See my face lift review under my profile. Revision of the upper eyelid scar tissue and fat transfer to under eyes and cheekbones and juvederm around mouth . Dr Jelks is a very experienced ocular double board certified surgeon. My ps retired. See face lift review also .I may need more fat transfered in 3 months we will have to see. So far very happy sutures out day 6.

One week plus 2 days post surgery

Sutures out but are itching like crazy ! I keep putting cool cloths when I can. It will take 3 weeks . I don't remember this from last time. Swelling going down. One eye is slightly drooping . Going on vacation so hopefully will get lots of sleep.

Excellent experience every time with Dr. Jelks. I have had 5 procedures with this MD, the first was several years ago to repair eyelids that were scarred post a face lift. They are now perfect. Liposuction of different areas of my body, upper abdomen, ( most PS will not touch this) arms, buttocks and stomach turned out extremely well. I have had 2 other surgeries with other well known P Surgeons, and bar none, Dr. Jelks is heads over them. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.