Best Under Eye Filler - New York, NY

If you are interested in under eye fillers, I...

If you are interested in under eye fillers, I highly suggest you see Dr. Ellen Marmur. She is extremely good at what she does. Dr. Marmur is someone you can trust. She is highly intelligent, honest, experienced and talented. She can accurately assess what you need and then execute the procedure. I am writing this review for two reasons 1) because Dr. Marmur is amazing and I appreciate her and 2) to spare others the depression and confusion of having a botched job elsewhere. The under eye area is very challenging and she is a master at it. She does fillers for nasolabial folds, lips, etc. Her office also offers a variety of cosmetic proedures plus she treats skin cancer. She is truly exceptional. My results were perfect. I went in, had the filler, only 2-3 days of some swelling then it looked great. I went back after two weeks for a tiny touch-up and that was it, I was very happy with the results and I am highly critical. I have seen several drs in Manhattan and it only goes well when I see Dr. Marmur, period. I have also had my nasolabial folds corrected by her which turned out perfect. I had a crater on my cheek after a kenalog shot by another dr, and Dr. Marmur filled it so well that my boyfriend would randomly blurt out "she is really good", while staring at my cheek. After she filled it, it was 90% improved with no Tyndall effect or lumps. Sounds easy but it is not, just look at all the bad filler work for kenalog atrophy. I am going to see her again next month for under eye filler and to check on the healing of my crater which is still 90% better after 8 months. There is honestly no better choice than Dr Marmur, she is the absolute champion.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Highly competent, trustworthy, intelligent and talented doctor.