I had a very large nose - Life Changing - New York, NY

I had a very large nose that made me very unhappy...

I had a very large nose that made me very unhappy with my appearance. I had nose surgery to correct this when I was in my thirties. The doctor that performed the surgery did not do a great job fixing my nose. My nose was smaller, but it was crooked and I could not breathe on one side. I was extremely unhappy and went to other doctors . All of them told me the same thing. My nose was extremely difficult to fix and none of them would do it. My lucky day was finding Dr. Rizk's blog. I saw his photos of revision rhinoplasties that he had done and they were all amazing! I made an appointment that day. Dr. Rizk was extremely nice and I knew right away I could trust him. We discussed what I did not like about my nose and he told me he could improve my breathing and make my nose look better. I am extremely happy with my results. My breathing is now perfect. My nose looks much better. Since then Dr. Risk has preformed laser surgery, lower and upper eye surgery, and fat injections on me. All with beautiful results. He is a wonderful, caring surgeon who makes you feel so comfortable about everything. His staff is also wonderful. I feel like I am visiting friends when I go there. They are all caring and supportive. I would never go anywhere else. I would recommend Dr. Rizk to anyone who wishes to improve their appearance.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rizk is an artist. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes you feel extremely comfortable and is willing to take the time to answer all your questions and concerns. My experience with Dr. Rizk and his staff has been nothing short of amazing. He has changed my life.