Doing Mommy Makeover This Summer - New York, NY

Hello all I'm 25yo with two kids and my body is...

Hello all I'm 25yo with two kids and my body is not at its best. I'm considering doing a mommy make over with Dr. Matthew Schulman. I have read really good reviews about him and his patient look amazing afterwards. Please help me in how I should get prepared. My initial consultation is next week Friday 1/22

I had my consultation last week with Dr.Schulman and I was disappointed with the pricing. It was way more then i was expecting. I'm considering my options and might be flying out to the Dominican Republic.

I have made up mind and will be traveling to the dominican republic this summer to get done with dr.luis andres cordero. two of my cousin have had sx with him and they look great.

I plan to go this August to get done with Doctor Goico. Waiting on my quote to then sent my deposit. Is anyone going in August to be buddy.

Looking for surgery buddy wih DR Goico

Looking for surgery buddy with dr Goico in early August. I have already sent in my deposit.

Blood work

I'm two weeks away from sx and I can't wait till I meet DrFG. I have finally done my blood work to see what's my hemo level are. Hopefully is over 12. I've been taken iron,folic acid and beets juice for over three month already.

Almost there

Made it safe and sound to DR. Tomorrow I will finally meet face to face DrGoico and Karel and on Tuesday will be the big day. Can't tell if I'm nervous or excited. It still hasn't hit me. But I'm calm and faith in God everything will be okay.

Made it to the flat side nice and safe

I'm 4 days post op and to be honest I have no pain when it comes to the procedure. My only complain is the neck pain I have. Has anyone else had this pain after surgery?

Two months post op

At first I felt I wasn't seeing any changes but wow did I lied. I'm more then happy with my surgery. Doctor goico did an awesome work and I look very natural. My husband is very happy with the results.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have changed doctors. I will be getting my surgery with Dr.Goico in the Dominican Republic.