I'm Nervous as hell! BUT EXCITED TO BE FISHERFIED!

Hey ladies, im new here doing some research on...

hey ladies, im new here doing some research on doctors to do my BBL. So far im liking Dr Fisher and DR . Oskata .. I NEED HELP :) i have some booty im more interested in a silhouette and some hips with fat graftinh . loving some of the post ops pics im seeing. PLEASE any suggestions or insights you ladies would like to share . I have uploaded some wish pics

Dr hasan or dr duran

Ugh!! Im still trying to figure out if i should go with dr hasam or dr duran. Dr duran gave me a quote of $5200 n dr hasan has a special for $4000 for bbl fat transfer to hips. While in looking at the cost im more concerned about which dr will be best? Any suggestions ladies? Has anyone gone to dr hasan or dr duran and would you recommend?

CAN'T WAIT TO BE A FISHERB DOLL

So after research , research and more research I decided to go with Dr fisher , I had my quote for 5500 for my BBL. And my date for Sept 5th which I'm trying to move to a closer date so I can be all the way up for the summer lol but nonetheless I'm happy. My bestie will be with me , I can't ask for anything more.. any 1 else getting surgery in SEPT with Dr fisher ?

GHURANI DOLL NOV 2016

So after researching and researching i decidr to go with DR Ghurani , his work speaks for itself and i cannot deal with the drama with Vanitym Dr Ghurani is at spectrum. I'm so excited but I'm nervous as well my surgery date is November 15th 2016 I need to start getting my supplies , and i have started looking into recovery houses and I came across dolls recovery get away , prices are reasonable, only thing is I can't find any reviews on this recovery house. anyone has any information about recovery houses in Miami please let me know!!!! P.S I cannot wait to get GHURANIFIED !
Dr fisher