Lipoma Removal - New York City, NY

I found Dr. Engler on my insurance company’s l...

I found Dr. Engler on my insurance company’s list of participating providers. I needed to have a lipoma removed and wanted it done by a plastic surgeon to minimize the scarring. I was pleased with my choice from the minute I entered his office. The waiting room was clean and comfortable, his staff was pleasant, and he was quite impressive (not to mention he has a great personality).

To begin, Dr. Engler showed respect for my time and was ready to see me at the exact time of my appointment (something I’ve found is not so common in the world of doctors). He took the time to carefully explain the procedure to me in detail before we began and he made sure I was comfortable. Once he started the surgery, he kept me apprised of how it was going along the way. I am pleased to say that the procedure went very well and that my scar is minimal. He did a great job!

A good bedside manner is (almost) as important as skill and ability. Dr. Engler has all of it and I highly recommend him.
New York Plastic Surgeon