I usually don't write reviews but I love the way...

I usually don't write reviews but I love the way my breasts came out. I am a petite Asian girl. My width was 12cm. Very petite. I was a small a wanting a small c. Doctor Heller and I talked about 275 to 300. I told him I didn't want anything too big or too small where I wished I would have went bigger. I told him I trust him to make the right call and he did. I put in 300 cc. My recovery was super fast. Everyone was shocked. First few days, were more like uncomfortable than pain. I was more annoyed with the bloatedness from the meds than the boobs. I didn't bruise until few days after. I only bruises on my left and my right started dropping than my left. I slept up in like 45 degrees for a week. Maybe that's why my recovery was fast. I went back to work exactly in 8 days. I'm a bartender so if I had an office job I could've definitely went back to work earlier. I am 13 days post op and my scar on the right is like 95 percent gone. My left side is healing slower in genera which is fine but the scar is 50 percent gone. I went through nipple incision because he said the scar would be visible on my Asian skin. I am so glad I listened to him. I am super happy with my results. I do feel a little bruised on my rib cage but It just feels like I worked out my ab so the pain isn't bad at all. My bruising is pretty much gone. I definitely recommend him.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon