Thank You, Dr. Gross. New York City, NY

I came to Dr. Gross on the recommendation of a...

I came to Dr. Gross on the recommendation of a friend, and I also took the positive feedback from this site into consideration. I walked in upset about a botched under-eye filler job that my former dermatologist did. She overfilled me in one eye, then made it worse by doing a poor dissolving job with hyaluronidase, leaving me more sunken in the tear trough so my under-eye bulge looked even more pronounced compared to my other eye. Dr. Gross helped me formulate a plan on how to correct the problem, going through pros and cons, rather than brusquely saying, "It's your choice" and looking impatiently at the clock, as so many doctors do. I felt like we were making a decision as a team. As a testament to Dr. Gross' superior injecting skills, he was able to vastly improve my problem with only hyaluronidase (yes, the same ingredient my former doctor had used to ill effect). Clearly, it is all in the technique. I woke up this morning and felt so much happier with my reflection. I didn't realize how much this had hurt my confidence over the past 4 months. When it's time for me to get filler again, there is no one else I would trust but Dr. Gross, and I know this after only seeing him once. I don't say this lightly or often about doctors. This is actually my first review of a doctor, ever. I wanted to pay it forward for anyone who is considering seeing him. He is gentle, measured, and a true expert.
New York Dermatologist