Genius with Sculptra. New York City, NY

I am 56 years old, slender and fit and I had...

I am 56 years old, slender and fit and I had noticed in recent years that my face had a drawn, haggard look and lines from my nose to my mouth that I hated! Let's face it-gravity and a few too many late nights coupled with a stressful career had taken their toll. I went to see Dr. Richard Swift, starting a few years ago. After the first treatment I just looked refreshed but after 3 more (spaced out over a year) I looked great-the haggard look was gone, the lines really softened-and I didn't have that weird fake look that I see people have sometimes. I looked exactly like me-but 5 years ago me. This Doctor is a genius with sculptra (and quite amazing with other fillers too). And one of the nicest, most considerate Doctors I've ever met. He really cares about the outcome, cares about you as a patient, and does his absolute best to get great results. And Stephanie, who runs his office is the same way. A pleasure to deal with and funny too. I hate to give away my secret, but I feel like a Doctor this great deserves to be recognized.
New York Plastic Surgeon

See above. Really listens. Really cares. Truly an excellent Doctor.