Dr. Norman Pastorek- A Simply Stunning Teen Rhinoplasty:) !!! - New York, NY

Dr. Pastorek is a top, skilled rhinoplasty...

Dr. Pastorek is a top, skilled rhinoplasty specialist. He gave me the nose I could only dream of- before I had my surgery done, I used the plastic surgery app to create the "ideal nose" that I always wanted. However, Dr. Pastorek has a true eye for symmetry and beauty and exceeded my expectations. My nose is honestly PERFECT! The results are so natural, yet so defining and refined. As much as I admire looking at my new nose in the mirror, it's hard to even remember how it looked before, since the results are so subtle and look as if I was born this way. My tip was raised ever so perfectly, my bump is gone, my previously bulbous tip was contoured and my septum was straightened. Additionally, my turbinates were reduced, and as a result, my breathing has improved tremendously since my surgery. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love my new nose and how confident and beautiful I feel! It gets better every day as the swelling goes down. From the very beginning, I truly had an amazing experience with Dr. Pastorek and his caring staff and would recommend him to my closest family and friends in a heartbeat! :)
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pastorek is an incredibly trustworthy doctor, with a kind and professional demeanor. When you're under his care, you feel like you're in great hands! For example, during my consultation, Dr. Pastorek took detailed notes so nothing was overlooked or forgotten at the time of the procedure. He even called me the night before my surgery to reassure me, and then again a few hours after I came home from the hospital to check on my recovery. Additionally, as you walk into his serene and classy office located on park avenue, you are kindly greeted by the staff and offered something to drink. Throughout the process, his staff was super helpful and easy to reach about any concerning any questions- these are just a few depictions of their sweet and accommodating nature. As I look back on my decision, I'm very happy I chose Dr. Pastorek to perform my rhinoplasty!