46 Year Old, 2 Children, 2 C-sections Previous Tummy Tuck with Continued Stubborn Stomach Fat - New York, NY

I exercise regularly and no matter how much I've...

I exercise regularly and no matter how much I've tried, I could not get rid of my belly fat (it would get smaller but I would always have a muffin top and love handles). I had a tummy tuck in 2003 after my last child. I believe tummy tuck gives help with my permanent muffin top (fat pulled to the middle of my belly then stitched down the middle!). My husband saw an episode on Dr. Oz, did plenty of research and LOL made the consultation appointment! We are going on a cruise in June and he said he wanted me to be happy/comfortable with my body (in other words, he did not want to hear me complain this year!! LOL). I was skeptical so, I guess that's why he took the initiative. I figured with harder workouts, I can get to where I wanted. Long story short, I did the procedure. I had 6 sections done on the abdomen, flanks, top and bottom. As with the other ladies, I had uncomfortable symptoms and lots of blotting. Day 4-5 had these electrical shocks and "inside" itching, which I was never told I would experience. At day 18 today, I'm still a tiny bit sore and still a little numb, but really starting to feel like myself again (itching did return on day 15 but quickly went away). I have been exercising since day 2 of the procedure and really not seeing the results that I expected at this moment, but I know I still have lots of time!! I do see small changes, but again my expectations were high, especially since the nurse continued to specifying that a lot of fat was being frozen and I should amazing results. Let me know what you think?

Day 25 and I still see no change :D

My belly still a little sensitive to the touch and really not sure if I am still experience swelling, BUT as is stand on day 25, not much of a change. :( I'm still working out vigorously (7 days a week).

Compare Day 19 to Day 25

Probably best seeing side by side (still learning how to work this site :D)

Maybe??? 5 Weeks

I think I might be seeing a difference this week. Feeling a little hopeful and keeping my fingers-crossed.

Re-do 5 Week Pics

Someone suggest that I try sending my pics in a better format. So here you go!

Still on the Fence at Week 8

I seem to fluctuate. One week my stomach is flat and then I next I'm bloated. Not sure why this is happening and again so discouraging. I'm eating better and excising just about everyday (I may miss 1 day) just does not make sense!!

A little Over 3 Month

Ok...so not sure if the results are from Cool Sculpting or the 6 days a week workout regiment that I have been doing since late January. Either way, I am showing results and don't think I EVER had abs like this.

Missed Frontal 3 Month Pic