This is the Place to Go if You Want to Reveal the Best You - New York City, NY

I had the opportunity to meet and have breast...

I had the opportunity to meet and have breast reduction and tickle lipo with Dr. Elena Vega. As a medical professional, I have had many opportunities to engage with physicians and practices over the years but none meet the quality and character of this practice. Dr. Vega is charming and warm mixed with intelligence and genuine concern for the best for her patients. The office staff is no less engaged. I believe that this practice offers something that cannot be obtained by many other cosmetic and plastic practices--each patient is welcomed and guided expertly through the entire process and a healthy and realistic revelation of the best you that you can be.
New York General Surgeon

Dr. Vega is warm, engaging, intelligent and skilled. She explained procedures carefully, outlined the anticipated results and what should be expected before, during and after the procedure. She is one of the finest physician/surgeons I have met in more than 25 years.