I Am So Happy with Surgery and Its Only the Third Day!!!!!!! New York, NY

I went to different surgeons prior to Dr. Hyman in...

I went to different surgeons prior to Dr. Hyman in the past few months, they seemed very good, but I was just not fully convinced, once I saw the reviews and spoke to him last week I just knew he was the one and got my procedures done ASAP. Had power laser done on my upper back, abdominal , side of the breasts and breast revision implant as my breasts were in very bad shape, had them done in DR in 2005. I decided Dr. Hyman will be my DaVinci hehehe :)
New York Plastic Surgeon

The power laser is already starting to show results (its been only 3 days) and I am a little swollen I cannot believe my stomach is starting to look so nice, I can imagine how I am going to look months down the road, I d workout and nothing was making my stomach normal, only a gnus would! Dr Hyman did an spectacular job! the breasts are still up (gummy bear implants) and will post (before after) pics once they go down, but is not painful, only a little itchy and feels like a little cut, does not hurt, the first day hurts though, but by the third day you wont need any pain killers, its nothing, lipo doesn't hurt either only first day and second day but nothing like traditional lipo. My stomach was sort of deformed from mal practice in DR I was so self conscious for years and its starting to look like a dream now, I am SOOO HAPPY AND I am so thankful Dr. Hyman did surgery on me and is giving me the body I dreamt of, no money comers to the feeling you will get especially a good doctor who fixes you from bad jobs in Dominican Republic. I would not go anywhere else for anything I want done in the future, including my face, he is sweet, humble, and honest, makes you feel like home.....this is my doc from now on!!!! Thank you Dr. Hyman you ROCK and my girlfriend is already going to you for laser lipo too!!!!!!!!!