Look No Further ... You've Found The Best Surgeon In NYC

Consider yourself fortunate to have found the very...

Consider yourself fortunate to have found the very best surgeon in NYC ... I consider myself finally blessed to have found Joshua B. Hyman, MD and his amazing assistant Catherine Andre. I had a Breast Augmentation/Revision and lift with an awesome outcome. I completely recommend Joshua B. Hyman and staff... Worth every penny ! Please read my review for info and much praise!
FYI: The fee below is before insurance and includes hospital fees
New York Plastic Surgeon

Consider yourself fortunate to have found the very best surgeon in NYC ... I consider myself finally blessed to have found Joshua B. Hyman, MD and his amazing assistant Catherine Andre. Prior to finding Dr. Hyman I had experienced this surgical procedure five times by four different "doctors" one of which attempted it twice .... And not one was able to achieve the amazing results of Dr. J. Hyman. He is a competent, accomplished and companionate surgeon who merits much praise. He not only achieved what "others" could not; but discovered and resolved another outlining issue that could have compromised my health in the future. His bedside manor is outstanding allowing his patients a feeling comfortable and confident of his knowledge and expertise. This review would not be compete without further mention of his office assistant, Ms. Catherine Andre who was a complete and total angel throughout my experience. She displays a professional, friendly and competent demeanor which complements Dr. Hyman's practice. I can go on and on ... But I believe I have made my point! I can't thank them enough !