College Student Natrelle 410 335cc Under the Muscle - New York City, NY

I have always know i would get breast implants...

I have always know i would get breast implants since puberty. I never seemed to develop breasts and felt i looked out of proportion in clothes. I struggled with diet and exercise to stay extremely thin to keep my hips inline with my small breasts. As soon as I was able I made a consultation with a Dr that I had heard was amazing with anatomicals since the older Drs dont seem to like change. I had researched for months on the visual differences of round and anatomical and there was no way I wanted an artificially round looking breast. Dr Vendemia had almost a 1 and a half hour consult going over every question I had written down as well as my parents whom were both in attendance. I had complete faith in his skills as well as his size choice. Also he offers rapid recovery augmentation and upon learning more we were all sold on using him as my dr.

Post op photos and first night update

The first night was a little rough. Dr. Vendemia doesn't give heavy pain killers. He believes that those heavy medications cause more problems and I should be up moving around (with caution) as soon as possible. He had me take Cellebex for inflammation and pain. I also added some extra strength Tylenol last night and this morning and it was bearable most of the time except when i would get muscle spasms. I was able to shower after my next morning post op and raise my hands over my head to wash my own hair. Ive heard over people talk about frankenboob but i would be happy if they looked like this forever.

Day 3 update and photo

Day 2 I went on a date and now on day 3 Im paying for it. Im tired and sore so I doubled up on my Cellebrex and xtra strength tylenol. Im the most tired today also so Im going to hop back in bed and take it easy. Im still loving my new additions;)

Its been a few days

My breast one is still swollen and I have a lot of tightness in the mornings but overall doing well. One day my nipple seemed to be veering off into my armpit so I called the Dr and was told to make sure my nipples are inline while i wear my bra. Apparently that helps them heal in the correct location and I sure as hell dont want crocked nipples if its at all avoidable. So I keep checking them all day lol but i do see a difference now and am progressing well. My righty is still about an inch higher but its still early. Ill update at 3 weeks next week with photos :)
Dr Nicholas Vendemia

Dr Vendemia and his assistant Karen are so patient in answering any question or concern. His vision for how much easier recovery should be was amazing.