397cc Anatomical Gummy Bear Implants

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi All! I'm about 3 weeks before my surgery and...

Hi All! I'm about 3 weeks before my surgery and getting pretty anxious. I have been so thankful to use all the past experiences from the other women out there to help guide my decision. I've decided to go with 397cc anatomical gummy bear implants (under the muscle). I am 5'6 and currently wear about an A. I'm looking for a very natural look but want to look great in a bikini or tight top (something that has always made me self conscious before.)
Anyone else go with the anatomical shape gummy bear implants? My only worry is them rotating. That happen to anyone?

397 cc Anatomical silicon unders

2 weeks out! I'm ready to get it over with. A little while back I tried on different sizes under different tops etc to figure out what looks best to my frame. I decided to go with 397cc anatomical silicon unders. Here are pics with my sizers under a sports bra. My doctor said under my muscle they will appear even a bit smaller than what I see here. I have very little breast tissue as is so this will be a big step for me! Really excited.

How long did it take y'all to decide on a size?

Anyone ever regret the size they decided to go with?

So worth it

Never thought to update this but having a breast augmentation with Dr V was the best thing I could have asked for! I now how the most natural incredible breasts. No one at work suspected a thing and I was back to the gym in no time. Now don't get me wrong- the week after surgery was a weird time. Your skin it stretching and your boobs just don't looks like they should ha and it did hurt! But dr V is a perfectionist and I couldn't be happier with my results. Some days I think- damn I should have gone bigger! But they honestly fit my body perfectly. If you're in NYC- don't go to anyone else!

Forgot to add a pic

Best experience

I never thought to update this but my experience with Dr V and Karin was 5 stars. I don't think I could have gotten better and more natural results with any other doctor. Dr V is an artist and I'm so glad I went with his recommendation for me. I'm obsessed with the work he did for me. If you're considering a breast enhancement in NYC look no further.

Dr. V is the best of the best for a breast augmentation. He was incredible knowledgeable and understanding. He helped me achieve the exact look I wanted. I wanted incredibly natural and proportioned breasts and that is what I have! I ended up getting 397 Natrelle Teardrop silicone unders. I was first apprehensive with the shaped implant because it was new to me - but I am so happy I went with Dr. V's recommendation!! I loved their philosophy on post surgery drugs as well. Any time I take strong pain killers like hydrocodone it leaves me close to vomiting. He went a different route and I was always feeling great with just a small amount of discomfort and no bruising! I'm beyond happy with my results.