36 Years Old, Mother of One... Very Active but Cant Get Rid of my Stomach and wants perky and bigger breast. New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Im 36 years old , im a mother of a 10 years old...

Im 36 years old , im a mother of a 10 years old boy... After giving birth to my son my breast dissapeared and i have a pouch since i had a c-section. Im looking to get a breast aumentation and a lipo around my stomach area... Im considering using Dr. Yager but have read lots of reviews some positive and some negative and im super confused..... Please help ! Can someone recomend a good plastic surgeon. Thanks in advance!

My surgery is April 8, 2016

So i went to my consultation with Dr. Yager early march... Wasnt too happy about paying $50 for a consultation but he has a great record so i gave it a shot... My consultation went pretty well .. The office is very clean and so far everyone is nice. The dr. Was very profesional and pleasent , he took his time to explain everything to me. I originally wanted a lipo and breast augmentation but he recommended a tummy tuck , lipo on my back ( flanks) and breast implants . I opted fir just doing my breast because all the other stuff was going to cost me close to 20k ( too much money ) . I decided to go with seline water $6800 . Still indecisive about doing lipo on the side of my breast since im very wide . Will keep you guys posted

6 more days til my surgery

Im sooooo excited and nervous at the time.. Just praying that everything goes perfect.... I originally wanted a breast augmentation but i decided last minute to also get liposculture on my stomach, flank and back along with a breast implant ( silicone) i decided to get a c cup...im currently a b!! Wish me luck.

2 more days

Hello everyone.. Im two days away from my surgery . Im so anxious.. Can help but think if im making a mistake by doing this procedure ( lipo and breast aug.) for some reason i cant stop kissing and hugging my 10 year old son.. If something happens to me he would never forgive me. Feeling so guilty :(

my surgery time 12:30 pm

I cant help but feel frustrated because my surgery time is at 12:30pm. I was expecting to be in the surgery room in the am. like 7:30 am. what is the dr. is tired by then, what if he had too many surgeries and cant concentrate>>>>uuuuuffffffffff ;(

Surgery done!

So i had my surgery yesterday... My surgery was 1:30 pm , i was sooooo starving! But i survived!! I was not scared at all thank God .. Dr. Yager and his staff made me feel very comfortable. The anesticiologist was so nice and profesional she made me feel so secure. Dr. Yager was very profesional and very nice! After my surgery was done (2 and 1/2 later) i woke up in the recovery room . I was semi dressed and with pads everywhere do to the lipo and with my surgery bras ( my boobs looks so good) .. They gave me gatore and the anesthiciologist Christina was right next to me ( She rocks) !!! There were 3 nurses ... Two spanish ladies and a west indian lady.... Everything went fine , the only thing i didnt like was that i felt rushed especially by the west indian lady ( denise) but other than that it was fine!!! When i got home i was in so much pain , my sister changed my pads because i was bleeding everywhere (due to lipo) i have never seem so much blood :( ! I spent the whole night in pain and peeing a LOT . God blesss my sister ( best friend) for being so patient ! Today i woke up crying because of the pain in my torso ( because of the lipo)!

No calls from my Dr. Or his staff .. Feeling abandoned

Yesterday was a really bad day for me... Felt lots of pressure in my breast and lots of pain from the lipo.. I Was unable to sleep in bed ( back pain is killing me) had to sleep in my chair :( this pain is too much .. Yesterday my best friend left around 8 pm because she has to go to work the next day ( missed a day of work to take care of me.. Shes amazing! ) my boyfriend was supposed to get home around 8:30 pm but got stuck on traffic and got home at 10 pm... When he got here he found me crying because i was dying to pee and i couldnt get out of bed!!! I called my Doctors office twice to ask them if this pain is normal.. I left two messages and no one has called me back!!! I feel like these peopke have abandoned me.. I just dint understand how come i havent received a phone call from any of them to check up on me .. Im sooooo disapointed!!!!

Removal of dressing

Removal of dressing

Lipo hurts like hell :(

Its been 3 days since my surgery ( lipo of the torso and breast augmentation) im in sooooo much pain and very swollen . Im bigger now that before my surgery :( just wondering when this pain is going to go away!

Today is not a good day :(

So today i feel so horrible .. My body itches,my garmet is bothering me, i feel so huge and im in pain! Wondering if all this is going to be worth it at the end. Tomorrow i have my first massage so hopefully i will feel better!!!

Two weeks

Its been a few days of ups and down .., im finally starting to feel fabulous again and its only been two weeks since my surgery... Dr. Yager is an amazing dr. I highly recomend him.. I LOVE MY NEW BREAST and my lipo looks amazing!!!! The only thing that i dont like about his office is that they make you wait 3 weeks to start getting your massages ( DONT LISTEN TO THEM) i recomend getting your massages 3 to 4 days after lipo.... It hurts like hell but you will feel better after each session .....I PROMISE!!!!! Im getting one a day ! So far im very pleased!!!! Oh one more thing ..,the faja that the dr gave me suck big time ...it was making a bid dent /mark on my back ... Buy your own faja !!! I will post a picture of the faja that im using later on!

ITCHY BREAST !!!!!! HELP

HAVE ANYONE EXPERIENCED LOTS OF ITCHING ON BOTH BREAST AFTER IMPLANTS?? OMG IM SO ITCHY IT HURTS!!!!!!!!

6 weeks post op

Step back :(

Hello everyone, so for memorial day i drank so much and boy am i paying for it right now... :/ i feel like a took a step back because now my body hurts a lot ( stomach area/where i had lipo) .... Inalso havent lost any weight. Dont get me wrong I think i look better than before but im still the same weight i was before the surgery. I wish i can go to the gym but i dont think im really since im still very swollen.

Ready for my trip !!

I find that my breast are still swollen and havent dropped completely ! But im happy with them .
Dr yager