30 Years Old 2 Kids - New York

Doctor was extremely professional and attentive. I...

Doctor was extremely professional and attentive. I cannot take that away from him however I was extremely disappointed from the beginning. I feel as if the doctor was not aggressive enough. The garment i was given was too big, one of the attendants advised me " i told him u needed a smaller garment after your surgery, but he stated he didnt want to hurt you" I bearly saw results and I voiced this from the beginning. I was told full results take up to 1 year to see. Every few weeks i would go for a follow up and nothing changed. Again i would be told it takes time. Weeks turned into months and now it's been over a year and I'm left with an even stomach and square boots. During the course I told the doctor I been to three consultations and was advised the doctor did not take out enough fat and some of his incisions were questionable. I went back to Schaffner's office where again the doctor was extremely polite however they would not offer me corrective surgery at there expense but wanted to charge me full rate to have this fixed? The finance Lady was just awful! She had no sympathy at all and was extremely condescending. Her attitude was you pay full price or we can't help you and stated to me if you found another doctor "that's great, good luck" totally disgusted and I hope no one waste there money on at this establishment.
New York Plastic Surgeon