30 Yrs Old, 1st Time Trying Volbella with Dr Lara Devgan - New York City

As one of the very first doctors in New York City...

As one of the very first doctors in New York City to be invited to start using this new type of filler from Juvaderm, I was very excited to visit Dr Devgan for Volbella lip enhancement. I had done my research on Dr Devgan and her style of natural beauty enhancements really resonated with me. A lot of doctors and cosmetic dermatologists use "natural" and "subtle" to describe their technique but the results don't always match the description. Dr Devgan understands symmetry, face shape, proportions, and injection styles unlike anyone else I've ever visited or heard of before. The procedure itself was only about a 3 on the pain scale and I had no bruising. She's the only person I'll see for lip filler from here on out!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Extremely thorough and professional. Dr Devgan takes great care and consideration for each of her clients. Her level of talent is evident not only on social media but in everyone you see coming and going from her office.