Septoplasty/ Rhinoplasty - New York

One day after surgery and feel normal except for...

One day after surgery and feel normal except for stuffiness which was expected. My surgeon did not use any nasal packing and I truly believe this is the reason my post op is going smooth so far. I have a lot of crusting but slowly removing it w saline water. All my stitching is inside my nose. Soon I'll be able to breath like a normal person and have a better profile w no bump! Pics coming soon.

Before/after pics

Here are some before and after pics. Before doesn't look that bad because I learned how to angle pictures ???? I had tweety peak shaped nose with a big tip. Biggest problem was I wasn't able to breath because of the deviated septum, swollen turbinates, polyps and sinus.

Before after pics

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was terrified and waited over 14years to have this done. I've consulted with many specialist throughout the years but never felt so comfortable as w Dr. Liotta. We instantly clicked she was thorough, positive and no beating around the bush. She has great bed side manner and she definitely knows what she is doing. Don't let her being so young fool you she is definitely very experienced. I had no doubt she was going to be my surgeon since the moment I met with her. I'm so glad she is so up to date and did not have to do any nasal packing which is the main reason for post op discomfort and pain. I honestly don't feel any pain except when I forget that I had surgery and make certain facial expressions. Dr. Liotta is truly awesome and have already recommended her to my friends even prior to my surgery. This is how much I trust her. Linda her surgical coordinator is very pleasant and helpful.