Long Awaited Eyelid Surgery - New York

Went for upper and lower blepharoplasty as well as...

Went for upper and lower blepharoplasty as well as jowls lift. My upper lids were significantly hooded, under eye bags and jowls which needed some tightening. It has taken me 1 1/2 years to finally write a review. The poor surgical outcome was obvious after the first month, however Dr.Gupta kept assuring me to be patient and that she was very happy with the results. She did numerous laser resurfacing procedures in order to even out the seams, however here are my results:
1.upper lids excess skin- Dr.Gupta said that I should have a forehead fillers put in
2.left lower lid bag and right lower lid was retracted and the under eye space is hollow. Dr.Gupta recommended fillers to even out both sides (what was the point of doing lower blepharoplasty?)
3.jowls remained the same except for the scars behind the ears- Dr.Gupta recommended making submandibular incisions to tighten the jowls)
When I voiced my displeasure, Dr.Gupta right away responded that she will not be giving me a refund. There was no mention of a refund, I only wanted to fix what surgery should have fixed in the first place.
Now I have two options either commit to lifetime of fillers or go for a revision surgery. Neither one of those seems appealing!
I am so sorry that I had picked Dr.Gupta to perform my surgery. I am reminded of that fact every morning when I look in the mirror!

Pre and post photos

Another post photo

Still disappointed and angry

Dear.Dr.Gupta,

The realistic expectations that I had for the outcome of the surgery were the same as most people who post on this site. Expectations were to have my eyes look refreshed by excising upper lid ptosis, getting rid of the under eye bags, excising my upper lid and lower lid cyst and tightening jowls. And I was expecting to have these changes done for only $15,000.
What I did not expect to have post surgery was; upper lids ptosis, one under eye hollow with ectropion, the other under eye with a bag and jowls showing no difference.
Needless to say I did not attain my "realistic expectations". My eyes look just as tired and unnatural as before the surgery. What is unrealistic is that Dr.Gupta feels that the work done was "beautiful and natural". The only people who told me that my eyes look beautiful in the past year and a half were Dr.Gupta and her staff.
I appreciate all the replies and feedback posted, it only reaffirms what I already feel and see.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon