Go to Dr. Rizk-had Neck Lift and Researched Him - New York, NY

I am a nurse practitioner who had no connection to...

I am a nurse practitioner who had no connection to Dr. Rizk. About 2 years ago, I started to feel stronger that I would need a neck lift. I work at a major hospital in city and believe me many recs came my way. What he did was worth every penny. My recovery was so fast- he is the best. If I could write more in this space I would

Neck lift with Dr Rizk 6 weeks

Every week my neck and jaw line are looking firmer yet natural. The minor scars around my ears are fading. The ears will feel sensitive over the year but that's normal and I feel sensation returning with each week. The scars are minor and strategically placed and not noticeable. I am so happy with my decision. I can not advise people enough who are considering this type of surgery. If you want everything done appropriately from start to finish with the best outcome as aesthetically and physically, than to to a well respected plastic MD: Dr. Rizk. I can post some pics next week.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

First of all, I can tell you as a Nurse Practitioner that works with plastics patients, I did my homework. I knew it was going to be expensive but I wasn't going to someone that did a bit of everything. Dr. Rizk is double board certified in face/neck. He was truly a gentleman at the consult. I am sure many people come in for consults and maybe a certain amount are serious about proceeding. I had to trust in him and myself that I was a professional and saw the pictures and the videos. During and after he was a doll. He came to my hotel at 5Am and I was a bit nauseated and he was so sympathetic and calming. I was pleasantly surprised that by the 2nd day I felt pretty good, still as if I had surgery but the face laser no pain, just the ears bothered me. That's normal. The swelling was no bad and on day three I actually cried because my face looked beautiful. It was as if when I wiped it with a towel, every mark was gone. It was illuminating. I never saw myself like that. The neck was obviously a bit swollen and bruised but you could see my jaw line reshaped . I iced it as directed. The staff was phenomenal. I'd say they genuinely like working there. After 4 weeks, I could see the neck getting tighter and more shaped,; the swelling had really dissipated. My friend, a nurse, could not believe how good I looked in 1 week's time and booked an appointment. That is pretty impressive! It made me realize, this was so worth it. She's not an impulsive person but was so impressed she wanted to do it while she had vacation. I can't say enough about Dr. Rizk and the office. It was the best life changing decision I made and great to do something nice for myself. It's not fake looking or wind tunneled. It's just soft and firm and shaped lovely around my jaw and neck line. This is all I wanted. He just knows what to do. You do not have to tell him. He's an artist. I love him for making me feel as good as I do!