Dr. Kassir Made Me Gorgeous! - New York, NY

With a rhinoplasty, it takes a bit of time to...

With a rhinoplasty, it takes a bit of time to really see the work done during surgery. It's been about 10 months and I have to say I do not regret the price or anything at all. It was money well spent. My nose is not done healing and already it looks so much better than before ;) This is obviously a personal decision one has to make, because you'll never get back your old face after surgery. I'm all for feeling better about yourself and doing things that allow your natural beauty to shine through. Dr. Kassir really did that for me!!

My nose was kind of witchy, or beaky...if that's a word. I have some cheekbones and was afraid a new nose would not look right, but considered Dr. Kassir because of his reputation and experience. Fast forward ten months later, ...my new nose is proportioned to my face and I'm so happy with it. He really does a fantastic job and deserves all the accolades he's received. Definitely a choice I will never regret. Thanks so much, Dr.!!!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir listens to what you would like and really creates something beautiful. Good things come to those who wait...you may have to wait for it, just like any fabulous doctor. Appointment wait times can be annoying, but well worth it. The office staff is super nice and accommodating. Overall, wonderful experience. It's absolutely changed my life.