Fixing a Lipo That Went Wrong. New York, NY

Ok, so after 8 yrs of living with a disfiguring...

Ok, so after 8 yrs of living with a disfiguring lipo job (I had mountains and valleys in my belly) I went to see Dr. Kahn in NY. After speaking with her on the phone, I liked how she was going to approach my problem.
I definitely did not want a TT.
Dr. Kahn is knowledgeable , experienced and caring. I met her in her clinic at 9:30 and out of there at 4PM.
She did lipo in some areas and fat grafting in others. I am now 10 days after the surgery and I have a fair amount of swelling however it looks better. Can't wait for the swelling to go down to see the real results.

two weeks post

I have some swelling left and some pain (mostly, towards the end of the day). This is 13 days after the surgery.

Two weeks post

Three weeks

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Wow. A true artist Dr. Kahn is not just a very good doctor. She explained the process, made sure I was comfortable and took her time. Like an artist, she stopped, looked from all directions and sides then got to work again. Can't recommend her enough.