Fixing a Lipo That Went Wrong. New York, NY

Ok, so after 8 yrs of living with a disfiguring...

Ok, so after 8 yrs of living with a disfiguring lipo job (I had mountains and valleys in my belly) I went to see Dr. Kahn in NY. After speaking with her on the phone, I liked how she was going to approach my problem.
I definitely did not want a TT.
Dr. Kahn is knowledgeable , experienced and caring. I met her in her clinic at 9:30 and out of there at 4PM.
She did lipo in some areas and fat grafting in others. I am now 10 days after the surgery and I have a fair amount of swelling however it looks better. Can't wait for the swelling to go down to see the real results.

two weeks post

I have some swelling left and some pain (mostly, towards the end of the day). This is 13 days after the surgery.

Two weeks post

Three weeks

Wow. A true artist Dr. Kahn is not just a very good doctor. She explained the process, made sure I was comfortable and took her time. Like an artist, she stopped, looked from all directions and sides then got to work again. Can't recommend her enough.