Buyer Beware - New York, NY

I purchased the FasciaBlaster in April of 2016. I...

I purchased the FasciaBlaster in April of 2016. I started using it right away as I was advised by Ashley Black's videos. Within the first few days I had horrible side effects (which I was told were "detox" symptoms). I was exhausted to the point of not being able to function, my appetite increased, and I felt like I had the flu. I was told to "keep going." So I did...like an idiot. My cellulite did look (temporarily) slightly better. Several more weeks went by and the symptoms never let up but I continued. Eventually my clothes stopped fitting on top of feeling horrible. I got on the scale at that point and I had gained 7lbs without any diet changes or anything. I was again told "detox symtpoms", "don't get on the scale", etc. I began gaining almost a pound a day for the following week or so that I continued. I eventually stopped. I still don't feel well and the weight is hardly coming off :-( My cellulite still looks the same to boot. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Shady "medical" advice is being by someone who isn't a doctor and then tells people to "keep going" when they're having horrible side effects. Very disappointed.
me