Breast Genius! - New York, NY

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

I just wanted back what I had before I had my kids...

I just wanted back what I had before I had my kids. Dr. N showed me several photos of people who had exactly the same issues as I had. It was clear that he had experience dealing with exactly my issues!

I went to several other doctors before choosing Dr. N for my breast augmentation surgery. Honestly, I found him on a web search and I knew nothing about him before this. He seemed so much more knowledgeable and so much more experienced than the other people I saw, and certainly more so than anyone else I saw on the web. This is clearly his field of expertise. While I was at the office I met with two other patients who had the exact same surgery in the past week! I got to speak with both of them and they said they had the same opportunity before their surgery. Clearly Dr. N does a lot of breast augmentation. The results I have are exactly what I described to him and he honestly changed my life. I love my result and I'd recommend him to anyone looking for breast augmentation.