Life Changing Surgery! - Portland, OR

The most amazing doctor I have ever had in my...

The most amazing doctor I have ever had in my life!! He is thoughtful he's kind he's attentive Dr.Benssimon is an amazing doctor he did an amazing procedure on me for breast augmentation and I am thankful for him as he changed my life forever!!! It was a very simple procedure for him as it is not the norm in the day.... there is no long recovery it is much more advanced procedure... I encourage you I emplore you!! To look into his clinic on Northwest Portland on naito way his entire staff is amazing he has a beautiful aesthetician that will change your skin as well and Renée you are amazing at the front desk!! I love everyone there beautiful office beautiful people beautiful results !!!!!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

I was never the person that was going to have surgery after breast-feeding five kids I realized at 48 years old that my breasts are really bad I didn't want to have a long recovery time and all of the mess that goes along with augmentation so I did my research and Dr.Bensimon is a renowned not only doctor but scientist and he is amazing!!! In every way he took care of me he was kind thoughtful respectful... the surgery was amazing he does not use Intubation he uses minimal narcotics it is a quick recovery I was literally having dinner out with my sister after augmentation the same day of my recovery time!!! It was amazing and my breasts are absolutely beautiful there natural and amazing this man is a magician but he is talented beyond!! There are no tricks he just is amazing !!!!!!!!