I Am 66 Years Old,.. Have Lost 4 Stone in Weight and Had an Apron of Skin Across Abdomen Which Would Not Reduce with Exercise.

I wanted to regain control of my posture and be...

i wanted to regain control of my posture and be able to wear nice clothes without the need for support garments to hold the excess skin in. From the first consultation I was given enough information for me to decide this was the right thing for me to do and I elected to have a tummy tuck with some liposuction to flatten my abdominal area.

Mr Hurren explained everything great detail and I was very confident that I had chosen the correct surgeon to do my operation. The procedure went well, pain control was excellent, and the nursing staff were very patient and caring, I had a two day stay in hospital and my recovery was slow and sure and it was reassuring to know that if I did have any concerns, help was just a phone call away. At my six week check up my scar is beginning to fade, my tummy pain has gone and I am left with a slight tugging sensation which I have been reassured will reduce in time. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the result.