21 Years Old, Cabin Crew, No Kids - Nuffield, GB

I suffered from low self esteem from a young age...

I suffered from low self esteem from a young age and always have been flat chested. Unfortunately my mum and sisters are the same! I started looking into breast implants at the age of about 16, then finally decided to go with Mr Hurren when i turned 21 after seeing my 2 friends he had operated on. It has boosted my confidence to no end.

Mr Hurren was beyond friendly and completely professional from the first consultation. He told me everything to expect and made sure i had no unanswered questions in the first consultation. I came back for a 2nd consultation before the surgery as i had changed my mind on the size of the implant i wanted to go for. Mr hurren was so helpful and understanding about my change of mind and together we chose a size that suited my body and confidence best. On the day of the surgery he came up to check on me twice prior to the surgery; once after and once the next morning. My scars are absolutely minimal and have healed in the straightest of lines. I could not recommend Mr Hurren highly enough: