450cc Silicone Overs, 5 Week Countdown - Nuffield, GB

Very excited to have my breasts enlarged, this is...

Very excited to have my breasts enlarged, this is something I've wanted since I was 16. I used to be a lot heavier but my boobs never grew with the rest of me. I lost a lot of weight and since they are still small just more droopy (great)! I am 5ft 6 and 70kg I am quite muscley as go to the gym 6 times a week and enjoy weight lifting as well as cardio. I'm currently a 34C and looking to fill an E cup. I have my pre op assessment on the 6th October where I will choose my implants, my surgeon has recommended silicone overs for my body and I think I will be getting 450cc. Really loving this website, so much support from all the ladies and surgeons, so wanted to share my story too. 5 week countdown!

Surgery Done!

Hi Girls, had my BA today, I had about 2/3 hours sleep last night I
couldn't for the life of me get back to sleep so was very tired had a
really bad headache and felt like my face was on fire I was so hot! Once
I got here I saw the nurse, surgeon, and anaesthetist - they were all
so lovely. Then put my sexy robe and stockings on and was off to theatre
at 8:30am so glad I was first rather than waiting around. In theatre
they couldn't find a vein for a while which stressed me out as I am very
squeamish but then off I went in no time. I am staying over night so
will have my drains taken out in the morning, they are quite uncomfortable
and when I stand up I can feel them drain more which is not a nice
feeling. Chest is quite tight but not in agony- however have been on
liquid morphine lol! I have been treated like royalty here and love the
service. I had 450cc overs, they are certainly bigger but being
squeamish I am too scared to look at them with the drains in so only
getting a limited view right now!

Will update you tomorrow when drains are out and I'm discharged. Feeling scared for the journey home!

One day post op

Had a bit of a traumatic morning, was in a lot of pain and really worked myself up about the drains, loads of people said it didn't hurt but it hurt me. And after looking in the mirror seeing how swollen and strange my boobs looked really upset me, I know they take time to settle down just was in total shock and cried the whole way home. After having a nice long sleep feeling much better now.
London Plastic Surgeon