450cc High Profile Silicone Over the Muscle Boob Job - Nuffield, GB

I would like to share my experience with anyone...

I would like to share my experience with anyone who is considering a boob job! Today is my day one after surgery! I am absolutely fine, no pain, no regret! I was 32B and went for a 450cc high profile implant to get a full D cup! I'm not sure exactly what my size is yet but I'm pretty sure will be 32DD! I love my new boobs! It's only one day passed from my operation, I will keep you posted with my boob update!

Day 2 after the Surgery! I have no pain at all!

I had my operation 2 days ago and luckily I have no pain at all! I am home now, I am quite mobile, my husband is with me but I don't really need his help :D he is surprised and he told me he can't believe how good I am, I am on pain killers every 6 hours, I eat, drink normally, feel tired most of the time but no pain at all. My boobs are very firm but no bruising, the nurse told me it takes 1,2 weeks and they will drop little bit and look more natural. I started to take Arnica tablets 4 days before the surgery and I am still having them 3 times a day and I think maybe this is the reason I am not very bruised and swollen. I feel hungry most of the time, I eat more than normal, I have my check up next Tuesday and can't wait to have a nice shower after my wound dressings are removed. will take pictures soon! by the way sorry for my English if there is any mistake I am originally Iranian :)

Day 4 after the surgery!

New boobs are so firm! No pain, it looks so fake but I have been told need to wait for at least 2 weeks, I hope they drop down & look more natural, can't wait to try nice bras on soon!

Day 5 After BA

I have no pain! Feel good! I just hope my boobs drop little bit and be softer & have more cleavage soon

Day 6 after BA

Today I tried on one of my crop tops that was size xs cause I was wondering if my small tops would fit me after BA and it fits very well! I will remove my dressing wounds tomorrow and hopefully I can start to wear other sports bras than the surgical bra!

Removed one of my dressing wounds!

Today I removed one of my dressings only , my right boob is still little sore and the nurse said its better to keep the dressing for few more days! But left boob is recovered & hopefully they start to drop in the next 2 weeks! No signs of infection thank god!

One week!

One week post up! Tried on my old sports bras & fit very well!
London Plastic Surgeon