36 Year Old Qualified Accountant and Mother of Two - Nuffield, GB

I was always terribly flat chested and having a...

I was always terribly flat chested and having a pear shaped figure only exasperated the situation. In my younger years, I regularly contemplated surgery, but always concluded that vanity was too a selfish reason to go under the knife.
Following the birth of my two amazing children, like many mothers, I was unhappy with how my body had changed. Whilst I had never really benefitted from having any breast tissue previously, the impact of breast feeding both children had resulted in loose skin and sagging nipples. Added to which, my washboard stomach was no longer and could therefore no longer compensate for my lack of bust.
I felt more self conscious than I had ever been. My rib cage had grown during pregnancy and I now found that I couldn't even buy a bra with a small enough cup to fit. I avoided going swimming or being in beach wear and I struggled to find clothes to help make me look in proportion.
I decided after giving so much of 'me' to my children, I deserved something back and investigated breast augmentation surgery.

Jeremy Hurren was recommended to me by my friend, a fellow breast surgeon. I was keen to get a recommendation in this way because I wanted a surgeon that not only achieved good results, but was respected for their surgical expertise. Jeremy was professional throughout. In the initial consultation he talked me through the options and took time to answer all of my questions. There was no sales pitch and I never felt any pressure at any time in the process. The result of my surgery was amazing. Even straight afterwards my new breasts looked amazing. They are natural looking, well proportioned and most importantly for me, go unnoticed by those unaware of the surgery. My scars are tiny and the scar line is extremely tidy. I was not in any pain post surgery and only felt some discomfort for a few days. I have had no loss of sensation. I would highly recommend Jeremy and would have no doubt in returning to him should I ever wish to have any other cosmetic surgery.