Juvederm Lip Injections to Help Balance Uneven Lips. Vancouver, WA

I've always had fairly full lips, but never 'big'...

I've always had fairly full lips, but never 'big' or 'plump' lips. They've never bothered me, but lately I've noticed how plumping lips can totally transform a face from blah to sexy.
My doctor who does my Dysport also offers Juvederm (along with Restylane, Perlane, etc.). On this last Dysport touch-up I asked if he would be able to help even out my top lip. You see, my upper lip is much more full on one side. My whole mouth is crooked/tilted, and it only accentuates the unevenness of the lip. We opted to go with one syringe of Juvederm. He slightly prefers Restylane, but I chose Juvederm based on consumer reviews.

I won't lie-the procedure was painful for me. My doctor does not use ice or any numbing, so you feel it all. The cannula is inserted just outside your lip outside the corner where they meet, and slid under the skin to the center of the lips. It is then slowly drawn back while injecting the Juvederm. This is done 4 times-once for top lip, once for bottom, then repeated on the other side.
It took an entire half syringe for just the thinner half of my upper lip. We were both surprised. He chose to not inject the other side at all, but instead add about 1/4 syringe to the bottom lip. We kept the other 1/4 syringe in the refrigerator, and I'm returning in one week after any swelling subsides to touch up where it is needed. So far I'm happy with how much more even they are; however, I'm betting that I'm going to go for another syringe, as I really wanted a more full pout (there's very little difference now). I will post photos as any swelling or bruising appears, and also after touch up.
Kirkland Physician