Revision Rhinoplasty - Sydney, AU

If you've ever been through a Rhinoplasty...

If you've ever been through a Rhinoplasty procedure you know how stressful it can be. However, after that first experience I was still unhappy with the results. Deciding to go in again was a decision I did not make lightly. I had a lot of anxiety after my first procedure and I wanted the best of the best the second time around. After much research and uncertainty I was recommended to Dr Nicholas Lotz.
Friendly, supportive and understanding are three words I would use to describe Dr Lotz as a surgeon. He listened to absolutely everything I had to say, understood the look that I wanted to achieve perfectly and carried out the procedure with ease. Corrective surgery is, of course, a lot more difficult than your standard rhinoplasty. I had already been rejected by a surgeon due to the complexity of the procedure but Dr Lotz took on the challenge and reassured me of his capabilities every step of the way. Now, two months post-surgery, when I look at my nose, it is in every way exactly what I described to him during our first consultation. My only regret is that I did not go to Dr lotz when I first started to consider rhinoplasty four years ago.
I would highly recommend Dr Lotz in every way for rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty. My experience could not be faulted. From the hospital he works out of, to the friendly admin staff at his Mosman office, to the ongoing after care they provide. You will be well looked after and comforted by the professionalism every step of the way.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon