Wanted to Loose Some Abdominal Fat That Just Won't Go Away. Novi, MI

I went to Light Rx in novi, Michigan. The staff...

I went to Light Rx in novi, Michigan. The staff were super nice and said I was a perfect candidate for Venus legacy. I have a Buddha belly. From 5 pregnancies. I wanted to try a non invasive procedure before going under the knife. I was told the Venus legacy would take inches away and tighten and smooth my belly. I bought 8 treatments for a thousand dollars. Not cheap for me being a single mom and 4 kids at home to support. But hating my belly and having hypothyroidism on top of it. I work out and lift weights and eat clean. But nothing budged. Working out two hours a day for a year and still belly stayed the same... Felt like hitting my head against a wall. I saw no change, no results. I am exactly the same as I started. And very disappointed. Don't do it. It is a rip off . It has been 8 weeks sense my last treatment. I wanted to give it time just in case. I'm still waiting for them to contact me as I went for final pictures and measurements. But have heard nothing from them. I feel very ripped off. I guess if it sounds to good to be true it is. I don't have pics up because it is embarrassing. But I can assure you there is no difference.
Light Rx

All the staff were super nice.