52 Yr Old Po 3 C/s. & 10lbsat Birth. Full Tt - Novi, MI

Definately harder than i thought recovery would be...

Definately harder than i thought recovery would be after being told by coordinator after 3 c/s would be a breeze. That being said i eould do it agsin. I still have quite a bit of swelling which is to be expected. I did however have to extend an extra week off work. I was told 2 weeks was all i should need but being an RN who works 12 hr shifts contantly on my feet i never would have survived! Im 15 post op days today and am still moving st a slow pace. Definitely feeling better everyday though. I wish i would have done this when i was quite bit younger. Recovery would have been easier. Fortunately no complications and i know im going to love my new flat tummy once all the swelling is gone. Even with swelling already looks 100% better. Dr. Reisin is a true artist and will be forever grateful to him!

19 days post tt mr lipo flanks and hernia repair

Hi brave tuckers. Today im 19 days postop and think i can post a better picture. A lot of you are fantastic with the camera unfortunately Im not so i dont have a lot of great pics. Im hoping to grt photos grom my PS, my preop shows just how truly damaged i was from 2 > 10 lb babies. Ive seen so many awesome photos of you beautiful ladies with your awesome results. For me Im still taken back by the way my tummy looks the way it does now. Even with all the god forsaken swelling. The good new is my PS tells me its only going to keep getting better! I wasnt concerned with ever getting into a bikini again; heck Im 52 and wearing a tucked shirt with a belt was good enough for me.
Now with exercise and a better diet i know i can wear a bikini again. I have a long way to go but now i am totally motivated. I did workout pre op but you could barely tell. My diet sucked! Ive done most of the beach body workouts and cant wsit to revisit them; diet is so important!
One thing ive noticed is my bra size went down. Was a 40 c now a 38c. My PS tells me it will continue to decrease as my swelling goes down :(. I hope i dont need breast implants when this is over ????!
Happy healthy healing to all and to those who are still waiting to get to the flat side stay focused on positive thoughts! Your life is going to change in so many positive ways!

Forgot to add side picture,

Still 19 days postop. Getting a better hsndle on pics and posting!
Farmington Plastic Surgeon