Back To Work I Go! - Novi, MI

There is no where else you should go to get any...

There is no where else you should go to get any plastic surgery procedure done than Dr. Gowda. I cannot stress this enough! I had a tummy tuck and implants done about 7 years prior by a well renowned plastic surgeon recommended to me by another surgeon who is a friend. While my results were excellent, when it was time to look into a neck lift to help me compete in the new "younger" workforce I did my research. With my prior experience I know what is important and what a patient needs in a surgeon and staff.
Dr. Gowda and his staff exceed in all categories and more!! My neck is amazing! It's perfect! All surgeries are a risk, whether cosmetic or otherwise, diminish your risk with Dr. Gowda and his staff!
Thank you Dr. Gowda, Shelly, Diane, Anastasia, and everyone else in both offices.
Everyone there deserves recognition.
Thank You!
Troy Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gowda goes above and beyond in his time with you, your decision process and follow up. He answers your questions and will guide you the whole way. He can translate what procedure you think you need to get a certain result with what procedure you really need. Such a giving doctor wanting to serve and help.