29 Year Old Athletic Female 5'4" 135 Lbs - Novi, MI

I'm training for a fitness competition. It's my...

I'm training for a fitness competition. It's my fourth show, I have a very clean healthy diet, I lift weight, bust my booty in cardio, and drink plenty of water....yet my thighs NEVER want to completely dial in!!! I did my first session of BodyFx today (1of6)... It was 80% warm and comfortable, but 20% burning pain :((( BUT I swear I'm already seeing a smoother appearance 4 hours later. I'll for sure post up the comparison pics as I go :).

Noticing improvements

After 2 treatments, 1inch lost on both upper thighs, smoother skin, better shape. (four left to go)

Well...it worked, but not long term

I was astonished at how much it helped carve out the bottom area of my glutes/hamstring tie in. BUT...I was sad that it really only lasted about two months. And yes! It's painful. I did always go the full time at the full intensity.

Full disclosure, I workout HARD and eat a strict clean diet. Still, the treatments made a very noticeable improvement to the area.

Not sure that I would do it again, it was very painful and only lasted around 2-3 months.
Light Rx

Staff was very kind and great to work with.