33 Year Old, 1 Child, 5"11, 150 Lbs., 100 Lb Weight Loss - Novi, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I need new boobs! After 100 lb weight loss i have...

I need new boobs! After 100 lb weight loss i have been measured at a very sad 34C. I am getting 375 cc natrelle inspira srm with a full lift tomorrow!! Bwd 14. I think us tall girls have very few examples to go on so i hope i picked the right size. Very nervous and excited right now. Will update tomorrow unless it is a super hard recovery. Fingers crossed!

33 yo, 1 child, 5"11, 150 lbs, 100 lb weight lose, 375 srm natrelle inspira

Well all went pretty well, not a lot of pain after. Had to go to er though in afternoon due to inability to urinate. Its still hard but i can at least do it now. Hopefully tomorrow is better. I guess anathesia kind of messed me up. But no nausea so that was good. Worried i didnt go big enough, guess time will tell. Seeing doc tomorrow morning.

pics

pics

day 2

So had my first post op apt. Today it was a little scary because the doc said he was concerned my right nipple wasnt "happy" during surgery but he said it looks good now. I guess thats a relief? I am still going to obsess about it. My pain/tightness is a little worse today but at the exam he said i was maybe 10% swelled and he thinks they will round out more and look bigger. So far i am pretty happy just hope my nipple shape is rounder looking after the tape comes off.

day 2

Another pic

Day 6

Getting tape off tomorrow hopefully. I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions right now about size. I am really afraid i should have went bigger. Is drop and fluff a real thing?

1 week

My left breast looks larger in the pic but i dont really feel that way in real life. It was so nice to get the tape off btw!

Day 8?

Lots of pain around right nipple but pretty good other than that. Still hoping they get bigger looking :(

Day 11?

Not much change, pain is way better. Pretty much gone in left breast and much better in the right. I have some extra indents in the pics from a bra i just took off so i think they normaly look slightly better. Today was a rough day with my 2 year old :( i miss my 2 days a week at work just for a break and adult socialization. I have a physical job so im not going back to January and i think that really hit me today. Also couldnt resist trying on a bikini top i couldn't wear with the old deflated girls :)

Day ???

Some pics. Def. Feeling the boob greed and booby blues. I really wish i went larger. The rippling you see is from the bra i just took off, and i dont really see any asymatry in real life, but in pics i do so i guess i am my worst critic. I see my doc on friday and want to see when i can start silicone scar therapy.

3 weeks

Had my appt with dr., he was super pleased sounding with my results thus far and i got the go ahead to start scar treatment! I went bra shopping and got measured at a 34DD! Perfect and makes me happy. I am def. Loving them more and more now that i only have mild soreness sometimes. Love the look with the silicone tape too, its almost like a look into the future when the scars will hopefully be very light ? and for some reason i think pics make them look a little asymmetrical, but i dont see it in real life.

Day 26

Not sure how i feel today. Pain is minimal, just turning/reaching certain ways, but i am so sick of not doing all the things i am used to doing in a week. And im sick of this snow!! Also not so happy with my results today. I feel my nipples are shaped very differently. I am almost feeling today like i never should have done it. Does anyone know how my scars are looking for this stage of healing? I am just worried i am going to have a hard time looking at them the rest of my life.

Really not happy

Dont think i will ever be happy with my outcome. I feel like my breasts are just as low as before now just rounder and bigger, they are much wider than what i imagined and my nipples are very different shapes. I wanted higher breasts and dont feel i got that.

Open area

Didnt expect to see this today. I had scar strips on for about the last 24 hours and this is what was under them today. So frustrating, calling doc. Monday if not tuesday.

7 ish weeks out

So everything is going pretty good on the healing front. The small open area was a stitch that pushed out, my body doesnt like to disolve stitches. So that pushed out and some clear fluid with it when i had a scar strip on, softened the skin, then i ripped the skin off with the strip. Good news is it didnt get any bigger and closed in about 4 days. Im wearing underwire bras now and feeling pretty good. I ordered the new gel strips but havent gotten them yet so i havent used any scar tx in a while. My skin seems to have a lot of broken capillaries (?) Around my left nipple incision that makes it look redder. Who knows it that will change.

9 months

I am so happy with my results! I feel they can be dressed up to look bigger, or under cover. The scars are white around the nipple and down, light pink on the crease. I barely notice them anymore!
Novi Plastic Surgeon

Great experience , my breasts look great! Had a lift with augmentation. The ladies at the office as well as the dr. Were always reachable for the many questions i had. I felt listened to ans supported through my decision. Very happy!