33 Year Old, 1 Child, 5"11, 150 Lbs., 100 Lb Weight Loss - Novi, MI

I need new boobs! After 100 lb weight loss i have...

I need new boobs! After 100 lb weight loss i have been measured at a very sad 34C. I am getting 375 cc natrelle inspira srm with a full lift tomorrow!! Bwd 14. I think us tall girls have very few examples to go on so i hope i picked the right size. Very nervous and excited right now. Will update tomorrow unless it is a super hard recovery. Fingers crossed!

33 yo, 1 child, 5"11, 150 lbs, 100 lb weight lose, 375 srm natrelle inspira

Well all went pretty well, not a lot of pain after. Had to go to er though in afternoon due to inability to urinate. Its still hard but i can at least do it now. Hopefully tomorrow is better. I guess anathesia kind of messed me up. But no nausea so that was good. Worried i didnt go big enough, guess time will tell. Seeing doc tomorrow morning.

pics

pics

day 2

So had my first post op apt. Today it was a little scary because the doc said he was concerned my right nipple wasnt "happy" during surgery but he said it looks good now. I guess thats a relief? I am still going to obsess about it. My pain/tightness is a little worse today but at the exam he said i was maybe 10% swelled and he thinks they will round out more and look bigger. So far i am pretty happy just hope my nipple shape is rounder looking after the tape comes off.

day 2

Another pic

Day 6

Getting tape off tomorrow hopefully. I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions right now about size. I am really afraid i should have went bigger. Is drop and fluff a real thing?

1 week

My left breast looks larger in the pic but i dont really feel that way in real life. It was so nice to get the tape off btw!

Day 8?

Lots of pain around right nipple but pretty good other than that. Still hoping they get bigger looking :(

Day 11?

Not much change, pain is way better. Pretty much gone in left breast and much better in the right. I have some extra indents in the pics from a bra i just took off so i think they normaly look slightly better. Today was a rough day with my 2 year old :( i miss my 2 days a week at work just for a break and adult socialization. I have a physical job so im not going back to January and i think that really hit me today. Also couldnt resist trying on a bikini top i couldn't wear with the old deflated girls :)
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Great experience , my breasts look great! Had a lift with augmentation. The ladies at the office as well as the dr. Were always reachable for the many questions i had. I felt listened to ans supported through my decision. Very happy!