Always Wanted to Get This Done, I Am 43 and Done Putting It Off! - Novi, MI

I am 43 yrs. old 5'4" 129 pounds, medium build and...

I am 43 yrs. old 5'4" 129 pounds, medium build and am currently wearing a 34A cup which doesn't even fit properly :( . I am scheduled for April 8th, I am very excited and terrified at the same time! I have been going back and forth between 325cc & 350cc silicon, I am looking to be a full a C when this all done :) Looking forward to hearing from some women that are also going through with this and how they are dealing with this emotional before surgery roller coaster lol.

bofore boobies pics

my boobirs are changing at different is this normal or do I have issues?

I am only 5 days post op but I am feeling diacouraged and driving husband and bf crazy. Is anyone else experiancing this? I understand they change at different pace but isnt this extreme. Any input would be helpful am in panic mode and do t see PS Until Tuesday.

9 days post op

I have to say I had pretty easy recovery as far as pain, I have been very fortunate. Plus I had great support !! Now the mental has been the hardest for me the girls have been healing at very different rates at one point I thought I was deformed. My PS has been awesome and assured me I wasn't deformed everyone just heals different.Each day they have been changing for the good, still riding high and one has dropped more then the other, guess she just stuburn. Plus i did have some asymmetry and my one breast was on border of lift, but I opted to just Do the Ba.
FYI in case anyone else has this happen don't freak I was at work today and everytime I moved, walked any kind of movement I had a stabbing pains I thought it was the tape pulling on my incision so went home changed it and it was still painful. Called PS she new exactly what I was talking g about and said it is just the nerves sendinh signals and healing. She said it will eventually just stop it's completely normal. Anyway that's where I am at a week post op.

my pics didn't load

16 DAYS POST OP

Hi everyone I am about 16 days post op. Eveyday I keep falling in love more with my girls, they are starting to feel more apart of me now. My righty is still firmer and riding higher then my lefty, which my ps says is very normal seeing as I am right handed so there is more muscle which means more swelling and healing.
I am doing a little better with patience and excepting that in time they shall fall into place (literally). It has been so awesome to have real self, it has made this process so much easier being able to communicate with others going through the same thing!
Farmington Physician

Dr. Ozolins from Star Plastic Surgery is amazing, she spent as much time with me as I needed and answered all my questions. I had my consultation, pre op and also a third appointment just because I ended up with whole new list of questions and was unsure about the size. Never did I feel rushed she is very personable and caring. Dr Ozolins and I decided on 3 size implants that I was leaning towards, she brought all 3 implants to surgery and during surgery she tried on 3 different sizers during surgery, to see which would be the best fit for me and to achieve the goal I was looking for. I trusted her completely on making that decision! The staff has also been great I went for my first post op appointment and Deloris came right over to me and gave me a big hug and asked how I have been doing and I wasn't even their to see her so that really meant a lot! Anytime I needed to talk to a nurse they promptly returned my call and have always been very helpful. True vista surgery center was a wonderful experience the staff was so friendly I couldn't have asked for a better experience on such a scary/nerve-racking day! I would highly recommend Dr. Ozolins!