22. Self Image Issues About Breast. Tubular Breast

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have...

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten a breast augmentation. Don't get me wrong. I love them I think their beautiful but the healing process is just to much for me. Plus I'm a diabetic. I hate being dependent on anyone for anything so recovery is giving me the blues . And the pain under my arms?!?! Omgggggg.....

Better looking but noticing different things

I'm overall happy I guess with my results, I don't like really care for the perky-ness. I wanted to be natural looking, but I am only one month and 10 days after surgery. Nipple is still crooked. I don't even wanna get it fixed . I guess I just got crooked nipples. Everything can't be perfect although this dr claimed "I would have pretty "PERFECT" breast. Could've done a lot of more worth it things with 7450.
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly and seems nice. Kinda rushes through my consultations (I had 3) . Top doc in Michigan . But I'm very displeased with the results of my right breast. As you can see the nipple is crooked. And it makes me feel even more embarrassed. I don't wanna lose my nipple ring and I'm highly upset that my nipple was sewn on crooked. Which is probably why I haven't regained sensation in that breast. I completely feel everything in left. I wish he would take the time Out to really listen to my complaints and concerns instead of answering me before I can finish a sentence.