47 Years Old, 2 Kids, Fit/curvy, but Needed Tummy Tuck and Tummy Lipo - Novi, MI

I'm 5'4" with weight fluxing between 124-128lbs...

I'm 5'4" with weight fluxing between 124-128lbs slightly curvy at 34x28x37. I'm physically fit. I had my second (and last) child later in life at age 38 and it was a c-section. Unfortunately, my stomach area never bounced back like it did with my first child (age 31) and there was also a lump over my c-section scar on one side (fat lump). I spent the last 10 years trying to lose weight and be more fit, but even though my stomach would get flatter there was still dimpling and unevenness you could see when standing relaxed, and rolls and overhangs when sitting, and the fat lump over the one end of my scar never went away. Everything was essentially sagging and rippling. My husband would tell you I looked fine, but I hated the way I looked and longed for my body back.

I had several consultations with other plastic surgeons in the area and my husband knows many of them because of his line of work. I can say that as soon as I met Dr. Gowda and spoke with him I knew he was the surgeon I wanted because of his caring nature and unpretentiousness. He took his time explaining everything and took all of my concerns seriously. I suffer from local anesthetic toxicity and he is the first and only Doctor to ever take my condition seriously and not brush it aside. Dr. Gowda's manner and professionalism, along with excellent recommendations from one of my friends and others, led me to choose him for this very important and life changing procedure.

I've posted BEFORE photos and will post AFTER photos once the swelling has gone down.
Troy Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gowda has a caring, unpretentious nature. He's thoughtful, takes his time explaining everything along with taking any concerns seriously. Dr. Gowda's manner and professionalism, along with excellent recommendations from one of my friends and others, led me to choose him for this important, life changing procedure. I was also pleased the nurses and anesthesiologists as Beaumont Royal Oak all had positive things to say about him and knew him to be a perfectionist who doesn't rush through surgery just to get you in and out.