41,Drainless Tummy Tuck, Lipo Flanks - Novi, MI

Day 2 PO... So far so good. The pain is manageable...

Day 2 PO... So far so good. The pain is manageable between the Oxycodon and the Valium. Last night the Oxy had me itching like crazy. I thought it was an allergic reaction and texted Dr. Reisin. He told me it makes people itch and to take Benedryl. It worked. I've been up walking every 2 hours to prevent blood clots. I go for my follow up appointment today. I'll upload pics soon.

Post op follow up

I had my follow up. He took the bandages off. I look amazing!!! I can't take any pics yet because I'm still hunched over really bad. The pain gets unbearable at times though. I'm still excited and have no regrets????

Pre-op Photos

Day 3 PO

I was able take a shower today. The pics are from me lying down. I still can't stsnd up straight

Day 3 PO

So it's later in the afternoon about 3:00 3 days PO. I finally feel more like myself. I'm able to walk around the house by myself. I took an Oxycodon and Vallium this morning. I don't think I'll need to take the Oxy anymore. I have minimal pain. I will continue to take the Vallium just because my muscles are still super tight. I've been drinking Prune juice, Apple juice and Milk of Magnesia in order to have a bowel movement. No luck yet!

Day 4 PO

Between the prune juice, milk of magnesia, Cheerios and Doc-q-lace I was finally able to have several bowel movements. I'm still not standing up straight so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. How long does it usually take to stand up straight?

Day 5 PO

I'm up and about more but I still have to take it easy and lay down for a while. I don't know how people are up and about like everything is normal. I get up and walk around the house, sit on the porch and watch tv for a while, but then, I'm back in bed. My upper back hurts, and I get tired.

6 days PO

Getting better everyday! Only take over the counter Tylenol. No narcotics. Sides still burn from Lipo. I love my stomach.

PO Appt

I had my tape taken off today. He told me to continue the Valium because my muscles were still very tight. He said everything looks well! I also bought another compression garment since the other one was so tight and had to be cut off.

10 days PO

Omg!!!! My flanks and stitch area are healing and itch so bad!!! It literally wakes me up in the middle of the night itching!! I take Benedryl, it helps.????????

13 days PO

Still painful, but I'm out and about doing my daily routine.

2 wks PO

Yay!! I can finally wear my jeans again! They're a little snug but at least I have them on!????
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reisin has been great! He's very pleasant and knowledgeable. I've been researching surgeons for years and he's the one I've felt most comfortable about. When I went for my medical clearance, my regular MD researched him and was also pleased.