Thermage on Belly - Novato, CA

42 yr old divorced mother of three. 5'4" - 110lbs....

42 yr old divorced mother of three. 5'4" - 110lbs. I'm very active and live a really healthy lifestyle. I have excessive loose skin on my belly from the three pregnancies and weight loss after. A tummy tuck isn't an option for me as I cannot afford the down time. I'm hoping to have some tightening of the skin especially around my naval in particular. I work really hard at maintaining toned abs and really don't want to feel self conscious about the loose skin anymore.
Today is my appointment. Hoping the results are good enough to be able to wear a two piece this summer!!

Just had my session. It was more painful than I had anticipated, but still bearable. Julie, the nurse providing my care, was great about checking in and taking breaks as needed. We did 1200 pulses in 90 minutes or so. Maybe a bit longer.
The skin feels like I have a pretty good sunburn. There isn't any redness or visible burning.

Day of treatment

I'm a bit surprised that I am noticing any results. Was totally prepared to be patient. I'm pleasantly surprised so far. All discomfort is gone.

Looking better

There has definitely been an improvement to the skin. I was hoping for more lift around the belly button as the nurse concentrated on that area. There is still time for more improvement. If this is the final result I'm not sure I would consider going in for a second treatment because it was so painful.
On a positive note. The stretch marks aren't as visible. There was zero down time or recovery. And the skin has improved.