Awesome Experience

Dr. Delgado is an amazing doctor with an amazing...

Dr. Delgado is an amazing doctor with an amazing staff. They all made me feel at very comfortable when I was super nervous about my surgery. I received two separate phone calls the night before surgery. One from Dr. Delgado himself and one from his anesthesiologist to make sure I was ready for the procedure and how I was feeling. His staff set me up with a caregiver to stay with me the first night, and also provided information for a near by hotel that gives you a special rate for being a patient of Dr. Delgado. The day after surgery I received three separate phone calls from his staff members making sure I was okay, and asked if I needed anything. I had four post op appointments to make sure I was healing well and that there were no complications. He has an incredibly friendly staff. He and his staff took time to answer all my questions. Overall I had an incredibly good experience with him and his staff. There's a reason people from all over the world come to see him. I am more than satisfied with my results, and would highly recommend him to anyone.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon