Awesome Experience

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 77 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Delgado is an amazing doctor with an amazing...

Dr. Delgado is an amazing doctor with an amazing staff. They all made me feel at very comfortable when I was super nervous about my surgery. I received two separate phone calls the night before surgery. One from Dr. Delgado himself and one from his anesthesiologist to make sure I was ready for the procedure and how I was feeling. His staff set me up with a caregiver to stay with me the first night, and also provided information for a near by hotel that gives you a special rate for being a patient of Dr. Delgado. The day after surgery I received three separate phone calls from his staff members making sure I was okay, and asked if I needed anything. I had four post op appointments to make sure I was healing well and that there were no complications. He has an incredibly friendly staff. He and his staff took time to answer all my questions. Overall I had an incredibly good experience with him and his staff. There's a reason people from all over the world come to see him. I am more than satisfied with my results, and would highly recommend him to anyone.